Q. I need a Textbook for my class
The Library Building is closed until further notice and unable to lend out physical books while we are closed.
Some alternate options may be:
- Fill out this Summer Textbook Support form (program offered through the bookstore) and someone will get in touch with you. Please make sure you include the textbook title and ISBN.
- Check our library eBook collection to see if we have a copy.
- Check book platforms such as BookScouter, RedShelf, Vitalsource or Amazon for low-cost rental or used copies.
- Find out if you are eligible for Book Vouchers (Financial Aid, LACC Foundation, EOPS, etc). These vouchers can be used in the LACC Campus Bookstore to purchase your textbooks.
- Check the Facebook group "Too Broke to Afford Books LACC" or Facebook Marketplace to purchase a used copy from another student.
Chat with a Librarian for assistance.
Was this helpful? 0 0