Q. How do I find an e-book?
To find an e-book (electronic book):
Using the SDCCD Books+ tab:
- Type in the term(s) for the topic you want to look for and click the magnifying glass icon.
- When you get results, look in the left margin and click the following boxes:
- Available Online.
- Location is City College.
- Click the link for the title to open the e-book.
- For EBSCO eBooks, view the video tutorial: Reading an EBSCO e-Book.
Using the A-Z Databases page:
- Use the Sort by Type dropdown menu above the alphabetical list. Select the type for e-books.
- The alphabetical list will narrow down to just those databases with e-book collections.
- Select a database and search for your topic.
Was this helpful? 0 0
Contact us with more questions:
Don't see an answer to what you need on this page? You can fill out a form or use the Libchat.