Q. How do I find scholarly articles?
To understand what is a scholarly article, go to Research step-by-step, 2) Understand information.
To find a scholarly article:
- Go to the A-Z Databases link.
- Select a database from the alphabetical list OR click on the Sort by Subject Category dropdown menu to narrow the list by subjects.
- Pick a database that has a Scholarly/Peer Reviewed badge, indicating it has some scholarly articles. OR use the Sort by Type dropdown menu to narrow the list by Scholarly/Peer Reviewed Available.
Options for finding scholarly articles will vary by database, but look for an Advanced Search link near the search box, or for checkboxes in the left margin of the screen like:
- Limit by Academic Journals
- Limit by Scholarly Articles
Contact us with more questions:
Don't see an answer to what you need on this page? You can fill out a form or use the Libchat.