Is the Library circulating books, wifi hotspots, Chromebooks, laptops, course reserves, etc. Spring 2022 session?
Students are able to place holds on many library materials (including laptops, Chromebooks, WiFi hotspots, books, course reserves, and Associated Students (AS) Bookloan books) and schedule appointments to pick them up using a contact-free pickup service at the:
- Rosenberg Library on Ocean Campus,
- Chinatown/North Beach Center,
- John Adams Center, and
- Mission Center.
The process may take a week (from the time you place your request, to the day you pick it up.) Items cannot be transferred among different library locations.
- Use the 'Books & Media' tab for OneSearch from the Library website to find and request library materials, including course reserves, Chromebooks, wifi hotspots, and laptops. Make sure you are requesting materials from the library you want! Items from one library cannot be sent to another. For example, a book requested from John Adams must be picked up at John Adams.
- For easy access to the library's technology available to borrow, visit the library's technology page. From there, request the item and follow the instructions below.
- If the status for the item says "Not available," the items are checked out to other students. Technology checks out for the full semester.
- Wait for a confirmation email (to your CCSFMail account) saying that your materials are ready to pick up. Due to our access to the building, it may take a week for us to confirm your item is ready.
- Follow the instructions in the email to make a pickup appointment.
- Follow the instructions in your appointment confirmation email.